Silent Warlords

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Silent Warlords
Silent Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Silent Warlords on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Silent Warlords on your social bookmarking website

Welcome To Silent Warlords

Go down

Welcome To Silent Warlords Empty Welcome To Silent Warlords

Post by GreatMazinga Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:46 am

Hello there.

First things first, thankyou for taking the time to read this message. Very Happy

I am GreatMazinga and this little community that you have stumbled upon is Silent Warlords.

The whole point of me making this community is to give console gamers of all ages and abilities a place to hang out online, where they can chat to likeminded people with similar interests to themselves.

I have been involved with many gaming communities before, all of whom started out with the same aim of being for gamers who simply wanted to play games for fun. These aims soon fell by the wayside, and it is with this in mind that I decided to start Silent Warlords.

The primary goal of this community is to build a thriving Forum where gamers who simply want to play for fun can come and chat with gamers who think likewise. BUT this is going to be a forum for everybody. Afterall, what good is a forum with lots of members if none of those members make an effort to join in with the discussions?

Although primarily a gamers community, it is not restricted to gamers, anybody (within reason) is welcome to join the party.

All I ask is that you are chilled and relaxed, and enjoy a bit of banter.

I understand that it takes time to build up a successful site, but with help from all of our members, I see no reason why this cannot become reality.

Well I sincerely hope that you sign up, and if you do that you enjoy your time with us.

See you inside the forum.

GreatMazinga.
GreatMazinga
GreatMazinga
Forum OverLord
Forum OverLord

Male Number of posts : 1269
Registration date : 2008-12-27

https://silentwarlords.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum