Silent Warlords

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Silent Warlords
Silent Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Silent Warlords on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Silent Warlords on your social bookmarking website

New Members Please Read!!!

Go down

New Members Please Read!!! Empty New Members Please Read!!!

Post by Nephstex Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:52 am

Greetings, let me again welcome you to our Community

I am Nephstex, normally known as N and i will be giving you a few guidelines on how to get started on our ever growing forum.

First of all you will want to read the rules, these can be found by clicking here

Once you have skimmed through our simple rules you may want other members to get to know you and your presence here

First things first you will want to click here and then click the button with "New Topic" in it, if you struggle to find it it is on the top left and looks like this New Members Please Read!!! New_to10

This will be your introduction post, don't be shy give it a snazzy title and tell us a little bit about yourself so we can get an idea of who you are.

Now you got yourself known you will want to start browsing the topics for something that interests you. You can either start a new topic in the appropriate section or you can post a reply to other members topics.

To post a reply simply click the button with "Post Reply" in it, it is located next to the New Topic button so shouldn't be too hard to find. If you struggle it looks something like this New Members Please Read!!! Post_r10

That is pretty much the basics covered if you have any more questions please do not hesitate to ask myself or any other member of the moderation team.

And again welcome to Silent Warlords and thank you for taking your time to read this

N
Nephstex
Nephstex
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2009-02-21

http://www.bebo.com/Nephstex

Back to top Go down